It dawns on me that I don't really have too much to say. The Preds have still been playing, which as ever, is a bit like those drama masks of old. The agony and the ecstasy (See, spell check had to handle that for me.). Honestly it has been such a roller coaster that I about feel wrung out dry. Maybe that explains the lack of a blog entry.
Sunday is my first Mother's Day. I hope it ends up being something more than just a regular ol' Sunday - but somehow, I'm thinking not. LOL. Life is just busy so it's another day to get things done I can't get done during the week. But I am looking forward to spending time with my mom and my sister (two INCREDIBLE moms!) and the rest of my family on Saturday. And also getting to take Beamer for possibly her first ever outing to 'Bark in the Park'. Good times.
So I remain a new mom and an mediocre blogger. Not too shabby in the grand scheme of things.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there - and that includes you with furbabies. :-)
Happy belated Mother's Day!!!!!!! So sorry I didn't send these wishes BEFORE Mother's Day. LOL
ReplyDeleteWell, you are a better blogger than I am a blog follower because I just now checked your blog! LOL
ReplyDelete