Monday, April 11, 2011

This could be total bullshit

but I swear my oversensitivity to smells has gotten worse after having Emily. 

Surely by now you've read my rant blog about the King of Stink - the dude who sits behind me and knocks us all over with his yuppie ass cologne.  But today, not feeling well since a slight cold recurrence anyway, my teammate who sits beside me chooses today to thrill us all with her perfume.  Something she normally does not do.  And it is killing me.

I was already coughing like a good one but this has made it ten times worse.  Have already been caught by someone with the kleenex up my nose but I swear to all that is holy, I could not cope if it wasn't in there.   I might even hurl.  It's seriously that bad.

I never did well with any of this pre-baby but never did I nearly want to vomit.  Something is seriously amiss.

OMG she just packed her laptop and left.  I hate to be mean, but I hope she is gone for the day.  Sweet miracle of fresh air.  Oh how I missed you.

1 comment:

  1. interesting!!! I always said my pregnancy "super human sense of smell" stayed with me, so maybe that's what happened to you, too. Hope you've gotten some relief since she left!

    ReplyDelete